Needle Verses for Pneumoperitonium
General approaches to laparoscopic access.
A veress needle is a spring-loaded needle used to create Pneumoperitonium for laparoscopic surgery.
Needle Veress for Pneumoperitonium with stylet and Red Visual indicator at the holder.
Set Suture Removal, Disposable
The used to removal of Stitches (Also called Sutures)
Closed Suction Catheter 72 hours – Sterile
- Multiple use, effective in decreasing the infection of lower respiratory tract.
- Can reduce the mortality rate of the nasocomial pyromania.
- Can eliminate the need to disconnect the patient from the ventilator during suctioning.
- Prevent arterial oxygen destruction in patients on positive and expiratory pressure (PEEP)
- Applicable to assorted incubated patients, especially those with cardiovascular disorder & pulmonary disorder.
- with 360 degree swivel adaptor & actual length mark
- can be used for 24 to 72 hours.
Closed Suction Catheter 24 hours – Sterile
Suction Catheter Accessories – Sterile
3 & 4 Way Stopcock & Manifold
- Clear housing material
- Pressure Tested
- With arrows direction of flow
- Kink resistance tube